Cobb County Animal Control was established in 1971. As part of Cobb's Department of Public Safety, we serve the entire county, protecting the residents and animals of Cobb.
The mission of the Cobb County Animal Control Unit is to enforce state laws and county ordinances pertaining to animal control and management; educate the community on responsible pet ownership and wildlife care and provide housing and care for homeless animals, while coordinating their adoptions when possible and humane euthanization when adoptions are not possible.
• Department of Public Safety
• Georgia State Agriculture - Animal Industry Division
• Georgia Department of Natural Resources
• Humane Society of Cobb County
• The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
• Atlanta AWARE Wildlife Rehabilitation
• Rabies Prevention