Return to Volunteer
• Frog and toad data collection (vocalizations)
• Bacteria data collection (E. coli counts)
• Chemical data collection (water and air temperature, pH, dissolved oxygen, conductivity)
• Visual data collection (stream habitat survey, stream flow, stream channel cross-section)
• Macroinvertebrate data collection (identification and counts of aquatic insects, crustaceans, mollusks, worms)
Free training and resources are offered on an ongoing basis. Check our calendar for details on upcoming events.
• Georgia Adopt-A-Stream