- No site or structural review fees.
- No development impact fees for transportation, parks, public safety and libraries.
- No water system development fee.
- Financing at zero interest rate of the System Development Fee over a three to five year period.
- Business license fees can be capped at $1,000 a year for first three years.
- Building permit fees, which are based on $6 per $1,000 construction cost, can be waived for amounts over $5,000.
- Freeport inventory tax exemption which exempts qualifying inventories 100% from property tax. All inventories of manufacturers are exempt and products from outside Georgia temporarily stored in the state but shipped to destinations out of state are also exempt. This exemption must be applied for by April 1, of each calendar year to apply.
- Development Authority lease-hold agreements, which can include project specific tax structure.
- Enterprise Zones allow a 10-year property tax abatement for qualifying businesses agreeing to locate or expand in selected areas throughout the County.
* Incentives offered under the terms of the Economic Development Incentives Ordinance.