The Cobb County Ordinance addressing barking dogs is in the Nuisance section of Cobb County Ordinance Section 10-9:
Nuisance animal means any animal that:
(1) Damages, soils, defiles, eliminates or defecates on private property other than its owner's property or on public property;
(2) Causes unsanitary or offensive conditions or otherwise endangers public health, welfare or safety;
(3) Causes a disturbance by barking, howling or other noisemaking for a period of more than 15 minutes;
(4) Chases vehicles, bicycles, or people;
(5) Is in estrus and not confined in a manner which can keep it away from intact males of the same species; or
(6) Causes serious annoyance to a neighboring residence and interferes with the reasonable use and enjoyment of that property.