It is our goal to investigate all complaints regarding our performance while ensuring confidentiality for both the complainant and the subject of the complaint.
As a means of maintaining both Cobb County 9-1-1 bureau performance and community relations, our bureau:
- Encourages citizens to recommend improvements in our service delivery
- Encourages complaints and/or questions about the Bureau's performance or actions of its members and employees
If you feel that an employee has acted improperly, you may register your complaint in the following ways: (Letters of complaint should describe the event or incident, a date and time of occurrence, if possible, and the name and/or badge number of the telecommunicator involved.)
- At any time you may contact the Cobb County 9-1-1 Bureau at 770-499-3911. Request to speak with a 9-1-1 Bureau Supervisor and he/she will take the appropriate action. You can also request a community survey be sent to you so you may rate our Bureau’s quality of service.
- You may contact the Cobb County 9-1-1 Internal Affairs Investigator at 770-528-3812 or by email at: DPSInternalAffairs@cobbcounty.org
- If you choose you may make your complaint in writing and forward it to:
Cobb County DPS Internal Affairs Unit
100 Cherokee St, Suite 140
Marietta, GA 30090-9682
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM or by pre-arranged appointment