There is no greater form of recognition for a 9-1-1 Bureau Employee than to receive a compliment from someone whose life they have touched and made better.
As means of maintaining both Cobb County 9-1-1 Bureau performance and community relations, the Cobb County 9-1-1 Bureau:
- Encourages citizen recommendation for improvements in our service delivery
- Welcomes the commendations of Bureau personnel who admirably perform their duties
- Encourages commendations and/or questions about the Bureau's performance or actions of its members and employees.
Commendations can consist of any form of recognition from a citizen's letter to an award. Letters should describe the events or incident along with the telecommunicators name(s) and/or badge number. In all cases, especially letters of appreciation, the employee and his or her supervisor and the Bureau Manager are made aware of outstanding performance. A copy of the letter is placed in the employee's personnel file.
If you wish to commend a 9-1-1 bureau employee you may register your commendation in one of the following ways:
- At any time you may contact the Cobb County 9-1-1 Bureau at 770-499-3911. Request to speak with a 9-1-1 Bureau Supervisor and he/she will take the appropriate action. You can also request a community survey be sent to you so you may rate our Bureau’s quality of service.
- You may contact the Cobb County 9-1-1 Internal Affairs Investigator at 770-528-3828 or by email at: email@example.com
- If you choose you may also make your commendation in writing and forward it to:
Cobb County DPS Internal Affairs Unit
100 Cherokee St, Suite 140
Marietta, GA 30090-9682
ATTN: Investigator Rogers
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM or by pre-arranged appointment