WE NOW ACCEPT Visa/Mastercard/Diners Club/Discover/Apple Pay IN ADDITION TO CASH OR CHECK
Every new business, tenant, or building is required to have a Certificate of Occupancy. This certificate indicates that the building or tenant meets the minimum adopted building and fire codes.
Plan review is a step in the permitting process which usually leads to a Certificate of Occupancy. See checklists and other information related to plan review and permits for repair of fire protection systems.
All plan reviews are performed by appointment only. Schedule an appointment for plan review by using the online Plan Review Appointment Request button below. We strive to maintain a window of 10-14 business days for all plan reviews. This is subject to staffing levels and work load.
EFFECTIVE, MONDAY, MARCH 6, 2017, ALL REQUESTS FOR PLAN REVIEW APPOINTMENTS MUST BE SCHEDULED THROUGH OUR ONLINE PROCESS.
Other Plan Review Resources
- Notice of Information Change
- Sublease Form
- Day Care Certificate of Occupancy Procedures
- Personal Care Home Certificate of Occupancy Procedures
- Community Living Arrangements Certificate of Occupancy Procedures
- Residential Care Acknowledgement Letter
- Tenant Space Build-out/Remodeled Certificate of Occupancy Procedures
- New Building Construction Certificate of Occupancy Procedures
- Sample Floor Plan
|Site Plan Review
||IFC 510 Requirements