Premier Lane is one of four road name changes that will improve navigation and public safety response time as well as promote new investment in the Six Flags area. The renaming efforts are part of a community effort involving four public meetings during which local residents, property owners and business owners provided feedback.
Timeline for Name Change
- Six Flags Way to Harbor Way; 2014
- Six Flags Drive (at intersection of Riverside Pkwy, extending east to Six Flags Pkwy) to City View Drive; January 2016
- Six Flags Drive (at the new City View Drive, extending west to Blair Bridge Rd) to Riverside Parkway; October 2016
- Six Flags Parkway to Premier Lane; October 2016 (small private road on a dead end)
- Six Flags Parkway (road connects directly to Six Flags Over GA, road name will NOT change)