Cobb County Government

I have moved out of the city/county/state, how can I close my account?

If you no longer own, rent, or are held responsible for the address you had a permit for, we encourage you to notify us in writing that you wish to close the permit account. The written letter can be mailed to:

Cobb County Police Department
False Alarm Reduction Unit
P.O. Box 405587
Atlanta, GA 30384-5587