CSS offers two (2) transportation** options for Cobb residents age 60 & older:
1. Cobb County Transportation Voucher Program is a voucher program for those who qualify for CobbLinc Paratransit services but live outside of the CobbLinc Paratransit service area. **To apply for CobbLinc Paratransit, click here.
2. For those who are not eligible for CobbLinc Paratransit, CSS provides transportation services through:
- Fixed Routes that take seniors to the grant supported Neighborhood Centers
- Demand Response that takes seniors by pre-scheduled appointments to destinations such as medical facilities, social services agencies, pharmacies and grocery stores.
*Transportation service not available to and from assisted living facilities.
**NOTE: In order to use any CSS transportation, you MUST apply for CobbLinc Paratransit. Call 770-429-7855 if you have any questions about the application process.
Eligibility for CSS transportation
- Must be a Cobb County resident
- Age 55+
- Lack the necessary support to get from one destination to another
- Must first apply for CobbLinc Paratransit service
Mobility Voucher Program
CobbLinc, in partnership with Cobb DOT, implemented a transportation program targeted for county residents between the ages of 18 and 59 who qualify for paratransit services but live outside of the service area.
Must be a Cobb County resident aged 18-59 and have a disabilty.