Cobb County Government

Where do I apply for Medicaid?

If you have children you can apply at the Department of Family and Children Services.

If you are an adult under the age of 65 yrs old you must apply with Social Security for Disability.

If you are 65 yrs old, or disabled and Social Security denied your application, then you can apply thru Medicaid for limited coverage.