Cobb County Cigna prescription drug plan offers Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy as the pharmacy of choice for your medications taken regularly. Under the plan, you and your family can fill three times at a local pharmacy. After that, your prescriptions will cost more unless you choose to use Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy.
With Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy, you receive:
- Free, convenient delivery right to your home or preferred location
- 24/7 access to licensed pharmacists
- Up to a 90-day supply of your medications
How to Place an Order
- Have your medication, doctor’s name and your credit card information ready.
- Call 800-285-4812 or the number on the back of your Cigna Id card
- Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy will request a prescription from your doctor for a 90-day supply with refills.
- Request a prescription from your doctor for a 90-day supply of your medication with refills.
- Download an order form from the pharmacy section on myCigna.com.
- Mail the completed order form, prescription and payment to the address listed on the order form.
How to order a refill
Simply call 800-835-3784, press option one to place a new order or refill, or visit myCigna.com to refill online. Refills can be made after the “refill after” date, which can be found on the corner of the prescription bottles or ask one of our customer service representatives to enroll you in QuickFill.
What is QuickFill?
QuickFill is a free refill reminder service from Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy that lets you know, via email or phone, when your prescription is about to run out – and lets you fill it at the same time. All you have to do is enroll. Create a custom PIN and the next time you need to refill your medication, QuickFill will remember your RX numbers.
What happens when there are no more refills on a prescription?
You will receive an automated phone call letting you know that you need to obtain a new prescription from your doctor. If you call our customer service team at 800-835-3784, we will reach out to your doctor for a new prescription for you.
How long will it take for me to receive my new prescription? Refill? Renewal?
Once Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy receives the prescription from your doctor, our team of expert pharmacists will fill your prescriptions and ship them right to your mailbox in about five to seven business days. You can expect to receive your refills in two to three days. For renewals we will have to reach out to your doctor for a new prescription and the process can take from five to seven business days.
What are the best times to call Cigna Home Delivery?
The best times to call with the least amount of hold time are before 9 a.m. Central time (10 a.m. Eastern time) and 12:30-4 p.m. Central time (1:30-5 p.m. Eastern time) any day of the week. The best days to call with the least amount of hold time are Wednesday – Saturday 12:30-4 p.m. Central time (1:30-5 p.m. Eastern time)