Cobb County Government

How do I request a traffic signal or report a traffic signal malfunction?

If you desire a traffic engineering study for the installation of a traffic signal, or observe traffic signal malfunctions or poor signal coordination, please contact Traffic Operations by sumbitting a Work Request, or email us at, or call 770-528-3666.