The Windy Hill Road - Terrell Mill Road Connector project is a proposed 0.80-mile limited-access, four-lane thoroughfare connecting Windy Hill Road to Terrell Mill Road. This road will begin at the existing intersection of Spectrum Circle/Interstate North Parkway and Windy Hill Road, and proceed north along a new location alignment to the existing intersection of Bentley Road and Terrell Mill Road.
- Connections to the Worthington and Arlington Park Apartments, as well as to the Corporate Plaza office park, will be maintained via the existing traffic circle.
- The roadway section will consist of a raised landscaped median, a multi-use trail on the left (west) shoulder, and a sidewalk on the right (east) shoulder.
- Lighting will be installed along both shoulders.
- The multi-use trail will include a connection to the Bob Callan Trail system.
- Construction on new location alignment will greatly limit any potential traffic disruptions to both Windy Hill Road and Terrell Mill Road.
- The roadway provides an alternate route from Windy Hill Road to access future connection point to I-75 Northwest Corridor Express Lanes.