ONLINE PROCESSING FOR BUSINESS LICENSE RENEWALS
The Online Renewal Option is available under the following conditions ONLY:
- Only payments for the current renewal season (2018) can be made. (Payments and all required documents for 2017 and prior years have previously been provided to the Business License Division.)
- The following documents are in individual PDF or other format to be uploaded individually as part of the renewal record:
- REQUIRED – Renewal Form completed with contact information for the owner, officer, partner or W-2 employee completing the form and signed at the bottom of page one. All documents must be signed by the same person. Renewals with subcontractor deductions CANNOT be filed online.
- REQUIRED – Citizenship Affidavit to be signed and notarized (with visible notary stamp)
- REQUIRED – Private Employer Affidavit to be signed and notarized (with visible notary stamp)
- REQUIRED – Secure and verifiable document, i.e. valid driver’s license, passport, and immigration documents if required (I-551, I-766, Visa with I-94, unexpired foreign passport, etc.)
- REQUIRED – Financial documentation (profit/loss statement, income statement, monthly or quarterly reports, etc. showing gross revenue.)
- NO correspondence should be submitted online; send all correspndence to Business License, P.O. Box 649, Marietta, GA. 30061-0649. (Refund requests submitted with a renewal online will NOT be processed.)
- NO change can be made online to business address, mailing address, business activity, etc. Please call for a Change Form.
- Payment by Visa or MasterCard ONLY.