The Water System as an agency of Cobb County Government is a utility operation responsible for water distribution, wastewater collection and treatment, and stormwater management.
We are committed to:
- Providing these services to all retail and wholesale customers with full assurance of accountability, equity, reliability and reasonable cost;
- Directing, managing and using our resources in a professional and efficient manner including, specifically, ensuring a competent and safety-oriented workforce;
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service throughout all aspects of the organization’s activities;
- Operating today to protect and enhance the health and well-being of Cobb County’s residents, the natural environment, and to support the community’s goals for economic vitality;
- Continual planning to ensure that all services are maintained and enhanced, as necessary, through a sound financial approach to meet the County’s needs in the future.
The Cobb County Water System is committed to its important role in protecting and supporting our community.