Cobb County Government

How do I apply for an appointed attorney if I have a case at court?

If you have a case pending at the court, you may file your application for an appointed attorney with the Intake Department's Duty Officer any working day from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm at 770-528-2238. See the information about the limits on your right to an appointed attorney in some traffic cases. Visit our for more information.