2018 'Fun in the Park' Photo Contest
As you are out enjoying Cobb's parks and park activities, be sure to bring your camera and capture the fun and memories of your sports activities, the beauty of the nature and wildlife in the parks, and anything else that shows why you enjoy your day at the park.
Rules & Entry Information:
• Sports and Action
• Nature and Wildlife
• General (anything else that fits in the theme of 'Fun in the Park')
• Eligibility: All photos must have been taken at a Cobb County park, facility, activity or event. Any county or city park in Cobb County accepted. Please note that this excludes National Parks - Kennesaw Mountain and Chattahoochee River National Park photos are not eligible. See the Cobb website for a complete listing of county parks. Pictures taken during programs and events sponsored by Cobb Parks but occur off park property are eligible for entry. The contest is open to all photographers.
• Free to enter: Entry into the contest is free of charge.
• Images: Photographers agree by entering contest to give permission to Cobb County to use their images in publications and on Cobb County’s website. Pictures may be displayed in exhibits and exhibited online. Photos will not be returned.
• Entry Limit: Limit of 10 entries per person. Photos to be submitted in digital format.
• Awards: There will be awards for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Honorable Mention for each category. Judges will be provided by the Cobb Photographic Society and CCPRCA. Winners will be notified by email.
• Categories: General Category - any photo / any subject that depicts ‘Fun in the Park’, Sports and Action - any photo depicting sports and/or action in the park, Nature and Wildlife - any photo of nature or wildlife in the park.
• Digital photos may be submitted by email or copied to a CD clearly marked with entrant’s name and number of photos. Photos should be in jpeg format. Name the files with your name, category and photo # - (example: John Doe_NW_01). This would represent your file as John Doe > Nature and Wildlife > photo #1. Digital photos must be accompanied by an entry form. Entries that are submitted by email may type entry information into an email with the category for each picture number indicated. Entry forms may also be faxed to (770) 528-8814 (Attention: Mark Chandler).
• Entry Deadline: November 6, 2018
• Submit entries to: Mark Chandler (email@example.com).
|View the 2017 winning photos here|
|View the 2016 winning photos here|
|View 2015 winning photos here
View all entries here
|View 2014 winning photos here
View all entries here
Nature and Wildlife
Sports and Action