Cobb County Government

How does the tenant know that he or she is being sued?

You must have the Tenant(s) served with a copy of the Dispossessory Action. You must include this payment for service with the payment of the filing fee to the Clerk of Court who will forward the service fee to the Sheriff/Constable.

Filing fees are set forth by the Georgia State Legislative body and are subject to change.