Cobb County Government


If you are under a suspended sentence for abandonment, it is your responsibility to provide to your Probation Officer proof that you are paying your child support. If you have not set up payments through a child support service then you will need to do so immediately. Failure to provide proof of your payment history will result in the revocation of your probation and jail time.

Visit the Child Support Receiver Office website for more information on setting up your account, or you can go to the Child Support Receiver Office located at 32 Waddell Street, Marietta, GA 30090 (Building D).