Cobb County Government

Report Erosion Issues

This form is for residential sites only. Visit our Inspections Page for commercial construction sites.

To report an erosion control issue, use our general report form.


Reporting Erosion Issues to other Departments:

Pursuant to Georgia law O.C.G.A. 43-41 Builders and General Contractors will be required to have a contractor’s license as issued by the State of Georgia Licensing Board in order to obtain construction permits in the State of Georgia. Some limited service and traditional specialty contractors are exempt from the licensing requirements.

For more information concerning licensing categories, requirements and exceptions please contact the State Licensing Board for Residential and General Contractors at 478-207-2440 or visit