Accident reports are generally available for pick up 2-3 business days after the event. There is a $5.00 charge for all non-involved parties.
To obtain an accident report in person:
Involved parties can go to any precinct or Police Headquarters. Non-involved parties must go to Police Headquarters. A valid form of identification will be requested.
To obtain an accident report by mail:
Mail a request, a copy of a valid form of identification, and a self addressed stamped envelope to:
Cobb County Police Department
140 N Marietta Parkway
Marietta, Georgia 30060
To obtain an accident report by email:
Please send an email request to email@example.com with a copy of valid photo identification.
To obtain an online Accident Report:
- Visit Police 2 Citizen
- Disable pop-up blocker (if pop-up blocker is enabled).
- On the left side of main page, click the Obtain a Report link.
- On the next page, read paragraphs and click “I Agree.”
- On the top of the next page, click the Crash Reports link.
- Enter the applicable information in the six (6) boxes.
- Click Submit.
- A PDF icon should be displayed. Click it to view and print accident report.
Print the accident report request form [PDF].
Download the accident report overlay/key [PDF].